Inventory Estimator FormGuaranteed Price Inventory Form
The cube sheet is a tool used by most movers to help calculate the cubic area of your "household goods" so that an accurate estimate can be prepared. Each item on the cube sheet has been as assigned an average “cube” and once the entire residence has been surveyed, the consultant will tally the total cube. This total is then multiplied by 7 which will result in the estimated weight of your goods. This is one of the important factors required to determine the crew size and time involved in your move.
If you are unable to do an in home estimate, take the time to fill out our simple Moving Cube Sheet form or call your nearest service location and speak to a relocation expert to receive precise pricing. Using your inventory checklist we will be able to offer you a guarantee pricing moving quote. Thanks Again and we look forward to hearing form you.
Download Cube Sheet
1. Save the Excel file to your computer once the download is completed.
2. Open the Cube Sheet File, and ensure that editing/macros are enabled. Usually a radial button at the top of the file page. Begin by Typing your contact information directly into the form.
3. Walk around your home and type in the # of pieces you have in each room. The excel file will auto-calculate the cubic feet and weight of your household goods.
4. Save the itemized inventory file.
6. A Mid-Atlantic Moving & Storage Relocation Expert will contact you with a guaranteed pricing quote shortly there after.