In this time of uncertainty, we are concerned about the impact to the health and general well-being of our employees, customers, and community from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the news and recommendations of the Department of Transportation, CDC, WHO and other government agencies. Our teams have updated and reinforced our sanitation policies and procedures including, but not limited to, the following:
- All trucks and equipment are being sanitized between moves.
- Movers are equipped with disposable gloves and waterless soap to practice good hand washing as recommended by the CDC.
- Customers that are high-risk, sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms are being asked to alert us immediately, and those moves are being cancelled.
- Our office is reducing hours and staff to comply with social distancing best practices.
- Estimates are being conducted over the phone and through video chat to limit contact.
- Employees that are high-risk, sick, or are experiencing flu-like symptoms are working from home or taking a temporary leave of absence.
Our goal is to continue providing the best possible service while protecting our valued clients, our dedicated employees and our entire region. As of today, we are still able to operate as normal. Should the need arise to cancel or reschedule moves, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options. If you wish to reschedule on your own, we are waiving all rescheduling fees between now and April 15th, provided 24-hour notice is given.
If your move requires an overnight stay, please be advised that we must be able to arrange hotel accommodations for our employees before your shipment will be loaded. If your state has mandatory closings, please alert us immediately so that we can determine how best to proceed with your delivery.
Thank you for your continued support, understanding and cooperation during this difficult time. We at Mid-Atlantic Moving and Storage wish you continued health and look forward to servicing your moving needs.